• The model is 100% scratch built with planks-on-frame construction method. The hull is made of combination exotic wood stained that you can see the natural wood grains. The masts are full-rigged with full curl sails. It takes hundreds of hours to finish this model by skillful master craftsmen.
• The ornaments such as cannons, anchors, lamps are metal.
• Model is fully assembled and ready to display. The base included with the brass nameplate as show pictures.
• Dimensions approximate 28"L x 9"W x 25"H (inch).
• Condition: brand new product.
• The natural wood grain might vary from display photos.
Sovereign of the Seas was a 17th-century warship of the English Navy. She was ordered as a 90-gun first-rate ship of the line of the English Royal Navy, but at launch was armed with 102 bronze guns at the insistence of the king. She was later renamed Sovereign, and then Royal Sovereign. The ship was launched on 13 October 1637 and served from 1638 until 1697, when a fire burned the ship to the waterline at Chatham.